Re: GG: Humming

I have just received an email from annette_rudel@sonymusic.com, part of
which I quote here:

"...Although the technology has long been available to edit out his
voice, there are as yet are no plans to do so. But, with so many Gould
fans asking for the release of edited versions of his recordings, it is
quite possible that Sony Classical and the Gould Estate will alter their
views sometime in the future."

I immediately replied saying I was such a fan, and that I would pay
premium prices for such versions of Gould's work.  I would ask all of
you who are of like mind to do the same; if we are successful, the
result will be that Gould's music will reach even greater numbers of
listeners.

Bardolph