Enough with the bad side of Glenn!

Well, given that Fiction is in fashion these days regarding GG's
"reputation" amongst a microscopic crowd,  some of you might be pleased to
learn that Glenn Gould was also a very good friend of "Le Fanfaron", the
last French Canadian Spy!

Indeed, in my last novel that came out last week, one learns that Glenn and
Le Fanfaron used to love chatting and drinking spruce beer together, late
into the night, while comparing the tides of the ocean with the very
beginning of "what we like to refer to as Our Universe".

http://www.jjrd.com/fanfaron

Guess Glenn wasn't that insane after all!

Keep smiling, folks.

	Joseph Jean Rolland Dubé
	439, 5e Rue (Studio 1)
	Shawinigan (Québec)