RE: Canadian Psycho (with apologies to your neighborhood movie marquee)

	Hey, I was just joking about all that Psycho stuff. They did print
that word in the article heading, but I'm sure it was just an unfortunate
oversight to do so, in a rather poor article (judging by the section which
was posted). Don't worry, I'm sure that there are currently no plans to harm
the name of GG by trying to implicate him in murder cases. I haven't read
the proper article, but I'm sure the word 'psycho' is likely to be
interpreted in a different way in Germany. It probably means something
closer to 'lunatic' or 'nutcase', in a friendly context rather than an
offensive one.

	Andrew