Re: GG: 32-Short Films about Glenn Gould

>From David Peer:
<private message snipped>
>Many thanks for your correction, a most careless
>oversight on my part. Surprising that a stickler for >detail such as yourself might overlook
>something so simple as the spelling of a person's >name . . . :)

Just a gentle reminder... :->

This comes from http://www.nbcs.rutgers.edu/newdocs/gen00201/gen00201.html

"It is also considered to be polite to ask for permission before quoting private e-mail correspondence between yourself and another person to a third person, just as it would be when quoting paper correspondence."

Anne M. Marble