GG and YM on the CBC

Has anyone seen the programs Glenn Gould taped with Sir
Yehudi Menuhin on the CBC? In particular, there was a
series of programs where they discussed the history of
music. Are any pieces of these available via Sony? If so,
are they recommended?

The Friederich biography implies that their discussions
were rather ... stressed. I saw a clip from one of them,
where they were discussing Schoenberg, and GG, at least,
certainly did seem ... tense. (Hint: YM did not agree
with GG.)

Does anyone know what their musical differences were
(besides the fact that YM didn't like Schoenberg)? Also,
were they still able to put out a good program despite
their differences and/or disagreements?

And while we're on the topic of YM... Which YM recordings
should I buy? Should I spring for the GG/YM recording of
Bach?

Anne M. Marble