GG CBC Records

Dear John and fellow F Minors,

The CBC people were indeed working from acetate.  They didn't say that the
'noise' they were trying to remove was humming.  (That was merely my
assumption  -- obviously wrong.)  Still, it seems to me that there is less
on the two CDs that I have.  These recordings were made from live
performances when Glenn Gould was very young.  Perhaps he didn't hum as
loudly then.  Like you,  I would not want to remove the humming .

Anne