contents of glenn gould videos.

Hi f_minor

If Anne or anyone else is interested in the contents of the Sony videos on
glenn gould, go to
http://www.sonyclassical.com/artists/

which will take you to a list of artists on the sony label.  scroll down to
gould of course, then click on discography.  You'll get a list of the
available materials.  Scroll down a little more and hit any link to the
videos.

Thanks for your question, Anne. I didn't know this information was on the
web.  If you would have never asked, I would have never started looking and
found it.

Ps

can I say hello to my soulmate, Kim, another member of this list?

Hi Kim

thanks

bye

Jim