Homer SImpson and Glenn Gould

Did anyone see the Simpson's episode where Homer gets a crayon removed
from his brain, causing him to become intellectual?

Well, as his intellect increases, he starts to listen to classical radio
and the radio announcer, in a velvety rich voice says, "That sonata may
have not been a Glenn Gould performance...But...I must say it was "Good
as Gould"".  And after he says that, Homer chuckles to himself.

I'm happy that the Simpsons knows where homage is due.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com