Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 23:04:01 -0400
From: Peter Roosen-Runge <peter@cse.yorku.ca>
To: gglist@glenngould.ca
Subject: [GlennGould] the Gould Blog

The new version of the Gould Foundation's website is up and running at
http://www.glenngould.ca/conference/2007/. It now includes a blog
touching on various matters Gouldian, authored by "Orlando Gibbons",
and reachable from the website's index frame on the left-side of the
window (or from the URL http://tinyurl.com/ywkk5u).

(As explained by Mr. Gibbons, the blog  serves as the online
continuation of the ?Miscellanea? section at the back of the
"GlennGould" magazine, when that was published by the Foundation.)

                      . . . .  Peter Roosen-Runge