Re: [F_minor] Something Old and Something Blue/Grey

I think that Ms Hewitt and others who regard Glenn Gould's technique as "crazy" or "eccentric"
should read (or re-read) the article by Sean Malone on Glenn Gould and the Art of Fugue in The
Glenn Gould Magazine Spring 2002 issue, Volume 8 Number 1.  I will quote from the article:
"Glenn Gould was a man of rare intelligence, whose tremendous capacity for thought found a
home in the idealistic world of fugue, from where he sought to understand and impart the structure
of music and the very nature of understanding itself, his every corporeal conduit relentlessly
seeking to communicate the unfathomable dimension of Bach's universe through an instrument
that, at times, seemingly could not keep pace -- the piano." No, his technique was not "crazy", it was sublime.