[F_minor] New Gould Books?

Isn't "Bravo Fortissimo" the fluffy picture book in dire need of proofreading? I remember skimming a new Gould book this summer and learning nothing about Gould, but plenty about non-existent characters like Oskar (sic) Peterson. If I've misjudged the quality of the book or - horror of horrors! - confused this one with some other recent Gould book, please nominate me for public flaying.

The Mark Kingwell book, which I'm only halfway through, is as wonderfully quirky as the rest of the philosopher's work. BUT: the dipping of hands in ice-cold water has been mentioned... How about this one: "On January 14 and 15, 1947, he made his professional debut [...], performing all four [sic] movements of Beethoven's concerto no. 4" (p. 49). Kingwell also fastidiously notes that Hewitt's Goldbergs "is almost a half-hour longer than Gould's 1981 version - that is, the slow [one]" (p. 199f), but doesn't mention anything about playing repeats.
Kingwell may have a devil of a time with certain details, but the book is generally nuanced, fun, whacky and intelligent - like the best of Gould.

Jason