GG:Liszt LP

I was reading Edward Said's _The World, the Text, and the Critic_ (I don't
suppose it's an accident that it's initials are WTC!) and he writes at some
length on an interview record that was released with GG's transcription of
Liszt's transcription of Beethoven's 5th.  It sounds as if he means _Glenn
Gould Concert Dropout_-- does anyone know if there was ever a release of the
Liszt/Beet. LP that included an interview?  My LP does not.

-MJ