gg birthday celebration

To anyone who catches this and can receive CBC fm from Canada, please
tune in ASAP!

There is the world premiere of a string quartet's interpretation of the
Goldberg Variations, fromthe GG studio in Vancouver....i'll be taping it
at my desk at work....

CBC has just now moved into the briliant version of Beethoven , with
Stokowski conducting....

There will also be a first time broadcast of the infamous Berstein-Gould
concert from New York cica 1962, the one which stirred up a bit of
controversy from Lenny's opening remarks about Gould's manner of
interpretation....I'll be taping this as well....

This morning they played some Haydn, Shoenberg, 'So You Want to Write a
Fugue' and many more...the entire day is devoted to Gould!

The live broadcasts get underway at 1 p.m central time, so I encourage
all of you to tune in ASAP!!  It is imperative, and I'm sure will
provide much discussions among f-minor for  months to come....please!

Sincerely

Marky