Re: GG, of course.

DBK wrote...
>I give him an F-minus.

Well I thought this was just a cute play on "F-minor", but
I look at things through rose-colored half-full glasses,
or whatever.

This exchange reminds me of a letter to the editor of
Audio magazine many years ago, when someone asked for a
circuit diagram for "hum filter" he could use when playing
his Glenn Gould records.

The technical editor missed it completely, and dutifully
described techniques for eliminationg 60-Hz hum from
audio circuits.  The really fun letters started the
following month.

Might sound apocryphal, but its true.  Someone with
a basement full of magazines and a lot of time could
find this in the mid-1970 time frame I'm sure.

-- Gary

Gary W. Thorburn
thorburn@aics.net