GG: Updates from the Gould Foundation

I've been informed by John Miller of the Gould Foundation that Bob
Fulford is only going on vacation and will reregister when he returns.
(Some of you may recognize Mr. Fulford as a eminent Canadian journalist
and a boyhood friend of GG's.  He appears in the documentary about
Gould's life and recounts his and GG's experiments with tin can
telephones.)

Once the bugs are worked out for the Official GG Foundation web site,
and John gives me the go ahead, I'll post the URL.  The basic info about
the GG gathering in September of 1999 in Toronto will be posted on that
site soon.  I promise that the lineup of presentations will NOT
disappoint and I can't wait to see you all there.  There will be an
F-Minor breakfast.  Details will be available shortly-- over the next
few days.

Best,
Mary Jo