RE^2:GG: Is it available "Concert Dropou

Hello, Mr. Nordin, Mr. Thiessen, and Angela.

Mr. Nordin said:
>>I have
>>the CD you are looking for. It's on "The Glenn Gould Legacy". CBS M3K79358.

Thank you. By the grace of this information, I can look for the
recording. I have seen Japanese edition of "The Glenn Gould Legacy".
Maybe I get it.
It's 3 CDs album... I'm glad there is likelihood I can get it, however,
it's hard for my wallet...

Angela said:
>>As far as I know Concert Dropout has not been released on cd.  If you're
>>especially interested to hear it I'd be willing to make you and perhaps
>>some others a cassette copy of the record I have.  Email me if you'd
>>like to do that.  Thanks.

Thank you for your kindness too. I'll look for it by Mr. Nordin's
information before to get a copy.

Mr. Theiessen said:
>>The recording is not available in Canada.  This is the first mention I
>>have heard about it.

It's not available in Canada. It's very pity. I think impossible to
get something for to go out of print/press is very regret. Especially,
it have great worth.

Thanks! and,
Regards,

Imai Toshiyuki