Re: Fw:

> PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL

What I am about to say has as little to do with Glenn Gould as the original
post did -- and I promise never to post anything this off-topic again -- but
rather than have anyone believe what was written in the original email that
was buried in this posting, I wanted to give anyone who's interested the URL
of the page that debunks the "3 cents for each name sent to [name of charity]"
urban legend:

      http://snopes.simplenet.com/spoons/faxlore/mydek.htm

Thank you for your patience.  Now back to the regularly scheduled program.

Regards --

Carol.