Re: Purchasing Glenn Gould: The New Listener

At 2:39 PM -0600 12/4/98, Daniel Vaiser wrote:
Katherine:

Just out of curiosity, how much is "Glenn Gould: The New Listener" in Canadian Dollars and do you accept it (i.e. Canadian Dollars) for USA purchases?

Daniel Vaiser

Hello:

We regret to say that we for this special discount (20% off for F-minor listmembers and members of Friends of Glenn Gould) that all transactions need to be in US currency. All figures quoted in my second message (with the corrected price) are in US dollars.

BTW, I would like to apologize in advance if I do not answer your email enquiries directly. Now that the craziness of the CD-ROM production schedule is over(!) I will be going on vacation shortly, so I would like to suggest that if there are any other enquiries re: Glenn Gould: The New Listener, that you kindly contact Jola Potocki or Nelson Webster at info@dnamedia.com. We're a bit behind with the website, but if you need more information, we do have a press package that can be faxed out to anyone who's interested.

And just in case we don't "connect" again before the season arrives, I would like to wish everyone all the best for the holidays and a most wonderful new year!

Katherine Lee

k a t h e r i n e l e e m u l t i m e d i a p r o d u c e r

DNA Productions Inc. Tel: (604) 730-0306, ext. 103
230-1737 West 3rd Avenue Fax: (604) 732-7331
Vancouver, BC Email: katherine@dnamedia.com
V6J 1K7 Canada http://www.dnamedia.com