Holidays, and re: sales enquiries for the Gould CD-ROM

I'm about to head out for my vacation, so if anyone has further enquiries
to make about Glenn Gould: The New Listener, kindly contact Nelson Webster,
<nelson@dnamedia.com>.  He's cheerful and friendly, and will do his best to
answer your queries or arrange to have the project shipped out to you.

In the meantime, I'd just like to wish everyone the best for the holidays,
and a very Happy New Year.

Regards,

Katherine Lee

	k a t h e r i n e   l e e    m u l t i m e d i a   p r o d u c e r

   	 DNA Productions Inc.   Tel: (604) 730-0306, ext. 103
     230-1737 West 3rd Avenue    Fax: (604) 732-7331
	          Vancouver, BC    Email: katherine@dnamedia.com
	        V6J 1K7 Canada    http://www.dnamedia.com