Re: More Tureck...?

> Have been reading with interest the msg's regarding R. Tureck. Having only
> recently found a cd of hers (the aforementioned 'keyboard album', coupled
> with Rosens reading of 'art of fugue'...), I very much want to find more.
> In particular, her recording of the W-TC.
> If __anyone__ can help me in this search, please reply.  Any info will be
> much welcomed.......              TIA.......
>
> pjb

A quick search at Amazon.com turned up the four Tureck Bach CDs I
mentioned in another post.  They include a few preludes and fugues from
the WTC. (If I have the story right, these were all recorded in the home
of William F. Buckley, in a series of evenings that were meant as a
birthday present for his wife.  The sound is quite good.  Andrew
Kazdin--of all Glenn Gould-related people--is credited as the person who
did the remixing and mastering for CD.) The search also turned up a few
other discs as well.  They all seem to be available.

Bach: Goldberg Variations / Rosalyn Tureck
                     Composer: Johann Sebastian Bach
                     Performer: Rosalyn Tureck
                     Vai Audio - #1029 / August 16, 1994

ach: Partitas 1, 2 & 6 / Rosalyn Tureck
                     Composer: Johann Sebastian Bach
                     Performer: Rosalyn Tureck
                     Vai Audio - #1040 / August 16, 1994

Bach: The Great Solo Works / Rosalyn Tureck
                     Composer: Johann Sebastian Bach
                     Performer: Rosalyn Tureck
                     Vai Audio - #1041 / August 16, 1994

osalyn Tureck Plays Bach The Great Solo Works Vol 2

                     Composer: Johann Sebastian Bach
                     Performer: Rosalyn Tureck
                     Vai Audio - #1051 / August 16, 1994