From: jerry and judy <jerbidoc@zianet.com>
To: <f_minor-og@email.rutgers.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: GG English Suites $5.00

Thanks for the heads up, Bradley!  I received the set a week ago and I've
been re-acquainting myself with these marvelous performances.  And at what
a price!  The set also includes the French Overture.

I don't know what you mean by a sealed cutout copy?

And when you say the old "Glenn Gould Bach" series, do you mean GG recorded
these pieces more than once?  I haven't kept up with all the reissues and
different labellings.

Trying to play the Prelude and the Gigue from the Em Suite the way he does
is driving me crazy!  The performance of the Prelude is masterful, and of
course his brain had to have been sliced down the middle!  And performance
of the Gigue is weird, but I like it!

Thanks again,
Jerry