Re: GG: Cott's "Conversations with Glenn Gould"

Hi Anne,

   I read Cott's book many years ago.  His midnight phone conversations had no end-of-sentence punctuation either.  I bought Kevin Bazzana's book, Glenn Gould and plan to start that soon.  Thanks for the book ordering URL.

   nola@simplyweb.net
   http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/GlennGould