On Fartein Valen

I don't know whether it is still available or not, but you'll find a Valen
piece on the following CD:

      TITLE(S): *Glenn Gould plays contemporary music
    NAME/TITLE:  Morawetz, Oskar, 1917- Fantasies, piano, D minor
     PUBLISHER:  [Vienna] : Sony Classical, p1992.
     PUBL. NO.:  Publisher no.:  WSK 52677 Sony Classical

        SERIES:  The Glenn Gould edition
         NOTES:  For piano.
                 Program notes in English, German, French and Italian (20
                  p.), inserted.
                 Performer and composers Canadian except F. Valen.
                 Phonogram dates: 1967, 1992.
                 Complete contents:  Fantasy in D minor / O. Morawetz --
                  Fantasia / I. Anhalt -- Variations pour piano, op. 8  J.
                  Hetu -- Ombres = Shadows / B. Pentland -- Piano sonata no.

                  2, op. 38 = Sonate pour piano no. 2 / F. Valen.
                 Glenn Gould, piano.

Gilles St-Laurent
Music Division
National Library of Canada