RE: GG: Art of the Fugue Video

The 32 favourite pictures could be the cover of the original LP of the first
GB recordings? [Are there 32? And does anyone know how I could get hold of a
copy of this - or how much it would cost?].

My favourite GG pics are in the booklet to the LP version of the Glenn Gould
Legacy vol 1 (or two, possibly - and before I get any rude comments yes I
know it was a long time ago but I was VERY young). There are two similar
pictures of him testing the piano, one in a concert hall and one in the
basement at Steinway. In one of them I think he's even taken his shoes off,
and in the Steinway one a couple of the men there have stopped off working
and are leaning on a doorpost in the background just listening. Glenn is
just playing away, lost in that wonderful world of his...

Greetings from sunny Wales,

Martin