GG:question and quiz

Maybe there should be a short questionnaire on joining the list that is
circulated with the first post. Questions could include favourite recording,
least favourite, where were you when you first heard GG etc (any suggestions
for questions?), as well as some personal guides - do you play the piano,
have you studied music, etc...

Nice to get a mail with "Mountain Daylight Time" on it. I do hope it's not
the same kind of misnomer as our current British Summer Time - which of
course is nothing of the sort...

Martin