Cap, Silk Scarf and silk neckties

Subject : Cap, Silk Scarf and silk neckties

1. Company profile
We, Alumate Corporation are very specialized product line to supply baseball cap and hats as per buyer's style/design at any enquiry based on OEM basis.  We are proud of high quality products to serve you.

1) Baseball cap with embroidery logo
2) Men's hats - Cotton velvet, Woolen fabric, Brushed cotton
3) Ladies hats - Polyester velvet, Synthetic Fur, Multiple printed fabric, Enamelled synthetic leather.
4) Sports caps - Synthetic suede, Cotton pique & Synthetic suede printed cotton,
		   Synthetic leather, Pigment dyed cotton, Cotton terry, Linen & Cotton mixed fabric
5) Leather caps - Pigskin, Lambskin, Lambskin suede
6) Sunvisor - Cotton & Terry, Cotton & Polyester, Cotton stripe, Twill & Checked cotton,
		Twill & Checked cotton checked
7) Straw hats / Knitted caps

2. Silk Scarf and silk neckties

We also can supply silk scarf and silk neckties.
- Scarf : Painted, Stain stripe chiffon, Silk rayon velvet burnout
- Necktie : 100% Silk yarn dyed necktie
	     100% Silk printed necktie

For more details, Please contact me e-mail address. :  alumate@alumate.co.kr

SOO YOUNG, HA
PRESIDENT
ALUMATE CORPORATION
ROOM 1605, SAM SUNG CHEIL BLDG.
702-2, YOK SAM-DONG, KANG NAM-GU,
SEOUL 135-080,
KOREA
E-mail : alumate@alumate.co.kr
PHONE  : +82-2-527-3147, 3148
FAX    : +82-2-527-3149

Please, write your message e-mail,address and telephone number to us