Re: GG: Films on Video

    Bradley, do you know if the first two of these films are available on video?
    Or did they get chopped up and edited into the various Sony laserdisc/video
    series?  Just wondering.

Neither :(.  Bruno's first series (the title of the third escapes me)
has never been released.  I went to see them in Ottawa in 1997 when they
had the GG 25th anniversary there.  They were great.  (I sent a too-long
report about them to the list :) I don't remember any of them being
included in the Sony video series, certainly nothing substantial.

Sony (or the Foundation -- John, are you listening :)?) should really
release them on video (unchopped-up of course :).