Re: Sgt. Pepper

In a message dated 7/7/99 4:14:55 PM, pat.zumstein@bluewin.ch writes:

<< > Hate to say this, but I feel Sgt. Pepper was crap.  Yeah, it sounds nice,
> but when you get down to it, the sounds used on the record were nice, but
> not original,

I strongly object to this. This is not meant to be offensive (or boring), and
if it is I apologize. I just would like some time to defend the beatles
bacause apart from GG they are my favourite artists

Yes this assessment is a bit strong. Sgt. Pepper is a fine album but imho Id
rather listen to Revolver or Rubber Soul any day of the week.

Giff