GG: Voyager

From: Elmer Elevator <bobmer@javanet.com>

>finally, there on the computer screen in front
>of the excited scientists, was:

<Snipping alien symbols>
>SEND MORE CHUCK BERRY

Are you sure they didn't send the message, "We want more songs from
that guy who hums..."? I have this strange fear that if the aliens
come to earth, they're going to try to steal my Glenn Gould albums.
:->

There was an anthology of stories speculating what would happen when
the aliens came in contact with Voyager. What would they think of us
after seeing and hearing that gold disc? Though I can't find the
anthology, I'm sure the stories range from, "Wow, what great music..."
to "Call the Postmaster, somebody sent us naked pictures!!!" And dare
I mention a possible plot line? The aliens whisper in amazement, "So
that's the planet Glenn decided to land on!" (Just kidding, just
kidding!)