Re GG's voice

The piece was just a studio by Clementi (from gradus ad parnassum). Nothing
of particular. Probably it remembered me GG because there's a sort of
dialogue between the parts. Really it's not the piece for such a 'vision'.
Moreover, and this sounds incredible, I can't remember the exact passage
when it happenned. (That's because I was at lesson, so I couldn't stop to
consider my 'experience'.) I'm too sorry for that.
Grateful for your answers

Alessandra