GG: Has anybody seen the site Ex Libris?

Someone just "turned me on to" a Glenn Gould site that I hadn't seen
before. It's called Ex Libris, and it's about the books GG read and
their influences on him.

Here's the URL:
http://users.erols.com/petalpages/gg/index.htm.

It lists selected books. Some are expected -- McLuhan, Soseki,
Santayana. Some were a bit startling -- I couldn't picture Glenn Gould
reading Aristophanes and Updike (blush!). I was also surprised to see
the Tolkien listed. (Well, at least Tolkien is pastoral.)

Also, be sure to check out the link called "Feature." It leads to a
cute
short story about Glenn Gould meeting Sherlock Holmes. I've read
fiction
about Glenn Gould, but this is the first time I've read fan fiction
about
Glenn Gould!