Re: Re: Re:

>Gee, I thought Bach improvised, too.
>
>SH

Yes, but he didn't see fit for any of his 'these musings' to become
representative of his developmental outpouring.

Even <I> can sit down and endlessly outgas chordal relationships and
melodic 'fragments' that would be hopefully entertaining.  But what JSB,
Mozart and Beethoven allowed to part of their permanent 'record' was in
line with their general vision.  Improvisation was a means to an end, but
it was never THE art form.

Sorry, I've got to run, sorry for any mistakes,
Jerry