Re: GG: Listener

How about this... Glenn died. CBS/Sony released absolutely NOTHING.
Many, many
knock-off CDs were released overseas. CBS/Sony threatened to sue many
people but
did nothing. GG's 10th anniversary of his death (although I still think
it was
a hoax) suddenly made some Sony execs realize they were sitting on a
gold mine
and suddenly started RELEASING all this stuff that should have been out
there before.

Bitter? Me? Nah........

Cheers,
Matthew "Gould has the word GOD in it... coincidence? I think not"
Harding