cohorts

How about a listing of other great hummers?

I have an old, unequalled, Toscanini recording of La Boheme (RCA, Licia
Albanese, Jan Peerce).  During the climax statement of Musetta's Waltz,
the Maestro breaks into the most glorious out-of-tune wailing that
completely contradicts the popular view of him as a soulless martinet.
I wouldn't trade it for any other version.

So there's number 2 on the list.  Any more?  Eventually we can come out
with our own CD: Highlights of Humming.  Perhaps a Website of Wailing.

Marc