[INVITATION] Korean Contemporary Art

After visiting your web site( http://tug.org/archives/f_minor/msg03834.html )
I intrroduce our  "Web Simulation Exhibition"
to you  because I think that you have much interests in Korean art.

Millennium Identity 'Front 2000' Exhibition
( http://www.artin.com/front2000 )

the number of total participating artists: 196
the number of total works: 980

 This exhibition will show the  real aspect of Korean  Contemporary Art and
give  a
special experience of Oriental beauty to you. I hope many inspections.
 After your   viewing, please   leave a  message  in  GUESTBOOK. Your
valuable
message will give a help to our artists in creating  new works.

Sincerely
Seong-Seok, Hong
Editor/publisher of Inter ART Korea - http://www.artin.com
webmaster@artin.com