Re: Amusing

sorry bardolph, but that wasnt't funny. Looks like the person who did this list
got lost somewhere in the 70s......How about Mozartallica? And what about  a
hardcore/punk band called  T he John Cage Experience?
A man who wants to remove the humming from GG records just cannot have a sense
of humour.....and if this is reeally supposed to be funny, just call me Nine
Nich Naabucco....

Flullen