Re: The Idea of Gould

Sorry, Martin,
what do you mean by writing that the GG theme night "will be
broadcast over the net from www.bbc.co.uk/radio3"?   I'm probably missing
something.   Do you mean that it will be possible to listen to it on the
net?  If yes, could you please give some hints on how to do it?
By the way, it will be broadcast tomorrow evening, isn't it?
Thank you in advance,

Marco