RE: The Idea of Gould

Marco,

I have to confess that I don't know how it's done, and now consider myself
duly techno-rumbled.
Surely on a Glenn Gould list someone should know

By the way, the private recording of Gould playing Chopin that was played at
the Gathering will be played at about 5 mins in, so don't miss it!

Best wishes to all (before I'm banned from the list tomorrow by outraged
Gould fans!)

Martin