GG Bach's Ornaments

Hi all,
Does anyone know if there is any evidence to show that Bach sometimes wanted a trill to start on the harmony note.  I use for my guide the Table of Ornaments from J.S. Bach's Clavier-Buchlein vor Wilhelm Friedemann Bach  and Harold Gleason's table in Method of Organ Playing.  Both show all trills beginning on the upper auxiliary note.  Mordents have been the only ornaments I have ever begun on the harmony note in Baroque music.

Whenever I want to check what Glenn Gould did this is always the time he left out the ornaments (for example 2 Part Invention #10).
The very odd time beginning on the harmony note works out better, as in this Invention.  Any comments?
Anne