Re: Gould's Nationality

First of all, nationality means country of origin. Gould was born,
lived, and died in Canada. Second, the name Gold on the birth
certificate was a typo (mistake). Finally, he wasn't Jewish. He wasn't
really anything. He was a musician and a genius. And a genius has no
nationality, he or she is given to us as a gift of the extraordinary.

Now calm down, stop drinking so much coffee, and listen to some nice
soothing music. I suggest some Schoenberg or Webern sonatas, or perhaps
the Goildberg Variations (any recording, you choose). Hey, it worked for
the Count...

Matthew