Re: RICHTER WTC

John Grant wrote:
Are you sure you mean 1930s for Feinburg?   I have the early 50s recording,
which, with the exception of some apparant editing by the CD engineers, has
excellent sound.

No, I'm not sure, but on the latest Arbiter Feinberg issue there are some excerpts from a WTC recorded in the 1930s. I don't know if that one is compelet. On which label is the early 1950s WTC? The one I have on Russian Compact Disc is recorded 1958 - 1961 though. I'd be extremely interested in finding the one yoo´re talking about. If it isn't commercially available - does anybody have burning capabilities???

Loco
All places are here!  All times are now!