GG-opus8-&-music from the movies

Hey GG Gs.

What up?

The tother night i was cruising napster, looking for new hanson mp3s, and i came across some GG.
So, naturally i dled it.

Its only titled "var for piano, opus 8"
the track is 11:24 long.
It obviously 20th century music.

Now i thought i had most all the GG cds. except maybe those bizet and grieg things.

I looked though all of my collection and could not find and var for piano opus 8.

Does anyone have any idea what recording this is?

2ND Q

I've seen this new GG cd.  "Music from the movies"
my q is: on this cd r the excerpts from the brandenbergs the ones he recorded on the harpsichord?
Or is it all stuff that has been reissued before?

Ok guys.

Lemme know.

Later.
---