GG Please Read the Letter Again

Hi F Minors,

I have been reading the responses to Anne Marble's last post with total disbelief.

Boys, I think you should go back and re-read the letter. Anne did not  say or imply that Glenn Gould was not a genius.  She did not say that he should have been  *cured* of whatever it was that made him so different or that she would have wanted him to be any way other than the way he was.

Where did Anne suggest Riatlin?  Was it even invented when Glenn Gould was a child?

Re-reading all the posts in this thread has confirmed a belief  I hold ---amateur psychiatry is a dangerous thing!

Anne Smith