GG: lecture, Tuesday, March 21, 2000

Hi f_minors,

I would like to inform you that I am going to make a lecture
in Toronto soon.  This is a notice:

> "A Study of Glenn Gould:
> His 'Tactile' Attachment to Marshall McLuhan
> and Natsume Soseki"
>
> by Junichi Miyazawa
>
> on Tuesday, March 21, 4.00-5.30.p.m.
> at Room 244, University College, University of Toronto
> (15 King's College Circle)

It is about GG's obsession for the word "tactile/tactility"
which was dealed with
by both a Canadian thinker and a Japanese novelist.

Admission free.
For information, write to me.

As a matter of fact, I have been a Visiting Professor
at U of T since January 2000
as the representative for
the Canada -Japan Peace and Friendship Exchange Program,
This is the final (and the only) obligation for my stay.
I am going back to Tokyo after the lecture.

Best regards,

Junichi

Junichi Miyazawa
jmjmj@attglobal.net