off-topic Vonnegut sighting update

Kurt is spending this year in My Town, Northampton, Massachusetts USA, to be near
his daughter and grandkid, and so he will not be picked up for vagrancy, is
teaching a course at Smith College.

I'm actually not the world's greatest Kurt V fan, but I am an army veteran, and
think "Slaughterhouse 5" (his actual WWII memoir of being a young dogface POW
during the Allied firebombing of Dresden) is the greatest anti-war book ever
written. It pulls no punches, it has no agenda.

In "Disturbing the Universe" by physicist Freeman Dyson, whose first
post-university job was with the British Air Ministry during WWII, Dyson writes
that he would write about Dresden, but Vonnegut has already said everything there
is to say about it.

Dogface Elmer