Gould's 1st contrapunctus

What do you think about it (the piano rendition if an organ/haprsichord one
exists)?

I personally love the first half. At 2:40 he starts playing much staccato
although this is an interesting twist. One thing I do not like about the
recording is his HUMMING while playing those two moments separated by pauses
near the end. Why on earth? There are four quiet notes played simultaneously
there and the fifth is Gould voice. Let him hum everywhere else but not in that
hyper-subtle and quiet fragment! :)) And he's humming on BOTH of the moments.
And aren't the pauses a little too long? (my listening experience was
interrupted by waiting for the pauses to end:)

Juozas Rimas Jr
http://mp3.com/JuozasRimas - Baroque and more...