Re: Humming Along - Some Clarification

Hi List,

I'd like to thank Sean for sharing so much of his research with us and I'd
be happy to hear more about it.  As I've said before, making music certainly
involves the body and the mind and I'm all for looking into how more than
the fingers may go into creating art at the keyboard.  And as far as there
hasn't been much research in this area and I wish Sean the best of look on
his research adventure.

I'd also hoped that we could be of some use to Sean in his research, but it
doesn't look like we've been very useful so far.  So, Sean, is there
anything in particular we could help you with?

Jim  (who hopes this discussion has made clear just how interesting it is to
watch Gould play and encourages all you who have never seen him to rush out
and buy the Two Portraits tapes or any of the Sony series which contains
such gems as "An Art of Fugue" and "The Question of Instrument" for the low
price of eight to ten dollars apiece.)