Gould vrs Horowitz?

Hello List:

Does anyone know for sure if there was a rivalry between Gould and
Horowitz?, I have read a lot about Gould and honestly it would be hard for
me to believe that someone like him, would really dislike someone else. Of
course he is human, and he disliked certain types of music and especially
Mozart, but his critcisms towards him was more about his musical writing
and not
so much against him as a person. Gould seemed to have such a great
heart and at
the same time was compassionate and brilliant that I really don't know if
this dislike or hate was real. Is there any book, with a reliable
reference that could give me information about this?

thank you for your help.

Sara Meneses.