Re: Gould's biography

Hi Madiva,

Perhaps someone answered you off-list but in case they didn't here is the
information on the Gould bios (as well as other books by or about him, taken
from
http://www.glenngould.com/books.html

Jim

Books About the Music and Life of Glenn Gould:
Glenn Gould : The Ecstacy and Tragedy of Genius
Peter F. Ostwald
Hardcover
Published by WW Norton & Co.
Publication Date: May 1, 1997

Glenn Gould : A Life and Variations

Otto Friedrich
1st Vintage Edition
Paperback
Published by Vintage Books
Publication Date: September 1, 1990

Glenn Gould : Music and Mind
Geoffrey Payzant
Rev 5th Edition
Paperback, 192 pages
Published by Key Porter Books
Publication Date: September 1, 1993

Glenn Gould : The Performer In The Work
Kevin Bazzana
Hardcover
Published by Oxford University Press Inc.
Publication Date: 1997
The Art of Glenn Gould: Reflections of a Musical Genius
By: John P.L. Roberts
Paperback
Published by Malcolm Lester Books | Published in 1999

Glenn Gould:Descriptive Catalogue of the Glenn Gould Papers
Ruth Pincoe
Paperback
Published by Canadian Government Publishing

Glenn Gould: The Genius and His Music 1932-1982: A Biography for Young
People
Hanna Miller, Lynette Roy
Paperback |
Published by Orchid Communications | Published in 1999

GLENN GOULD PIANO SOLO
Michel Schneider
Paperback
Published by Gallimard | Published in 1994

Glenn Gould Reader
TIM PAGE
Paperback
Published by Key Porter Books

Glenn Gould:Selected Letters
Ghyslaine Guertin, Glenn Gould, John L. Roberts
Paperback
Published by Oxford University Press | Published in 1995

Glenn Gould: Some Portraits Of The Artist As A Young Man
Jock Carroll
Hardcover
Published by Stoddart | Published in 1998

GLENN GOULD UN HOMME DU FUTUR
G Payzant
Paperback
Published by Fayard | Published in 1984

Philosopher at the Keyboard:Glenn Gould
Elizabeth Angilette, Lawrence Ferrara
Hardcover
Published by Scarecrow Press, Incorporated | Published in 1992