Re: Hypothetical Question: GG in Concert: Would You Go?

Thanks for inventing the Time Machine! I'd go not to a concert, but to a
recording session -- the sessions where he recorded the "white dove" Mozart
album. Why waste a time machine ticket on the concert performances Gould
clearly disliked, why trade my audience pleasure for his distress? I'd much
prefer to see him in his chosen element playing the music that first made me
his fan! (And if it wouldn't violate union rules, I'd volunteer to be his
page turner or bring him tea!)

Is anyone a listener to BBC's Desert Island Recordings show, where the guest
brings a list of the ten recordings she/he would take to a desert island?
How often does GG pop up on that show?